Our Post COVID-19 New Appointment Practises
All treatments are strictly by appointment.
Online booking is available for new and existing clients. Existing clients can login using their mobile number (this should be the same number I have on record for you). Once logged in, you can:
• manage your future appointments and reschedule if need be
• check your appointment history and rebook
• update your personal details (this is important for track and trace)
• fill out your consultation forms online which will reduce the need for multiple uses of pens, papers clipboards etc in the studio.
You can book online wherever you see the ‘Book Now’ button on my website/ Facebook page/ Instagram.
Visiting the Studio
• If you or any of the people you live with feel ill or display any symptoms of C0VlD-19 – please inform me as soon as possible and DO NOT COME TO THE STUDIO FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT.
• Give 48 hours notice where possible to avoid cancellation charges.
• Please do not turn up early for appointments as this may mean that you come into contact with other clients. For your safety only arrive as close to the appointment time as possible, ring the bell and wait outside, I will let you in once all cleaning and check’s have been completed.
• Try to attend your appointment alone. If you need to bring another person from your household, please inform me before hand so I can ensure additional social distancing measures can take place.
• Mask wearing is optional but encouraged. Please let me know on arrival if you would like me to wear a mask as well.
• Please sanitise your hands upon entering the studio. There is additional access to soap and hot water.
• WiFi is available in the studio if you need it.
• Hang your coat/ jacket/ scarfs etc behind the door when you arrive, DO NOT LEAVE COATS OR BAGS OVER THE SOFA.
• Where possible, carry as few items and bags as possible to your appointment
Cleaning routine between appointments
I pride myself in maintaining a high standard of cleanliness of my premises at all times, in addition to existing measures after every appointment, I have increased the frequency of cleaning around the studio including making sure that common surfaces, toilets, door handles, switches etc are wiped, down with disinfectant between each client.
• As always, tools and equipment will be disinfected or sterilised in line with the specific manufacturers’ instructions for your safety. All disposable items are bagged and safely removed from the treatment area between each client.
• Wherever possible I will utilise environmentally, friendly, single use items during a treatment that will be disposed of safely after use in order to protect you from cross infection.
• Although any laundry and soft furnishing is regularly washed at 60 degrees. These items will temporarily be removed from the treatment room and chair for the foreseeable future
• No food or drink from outside is permitted to be consumed in the studio
• I have carried out a risk assessment on procedures for all brow/lash/ makeup services & I am confident that I can continue to provide these safely.
• All service costs have been reviewed and there is a price increase on some treatments to reflect this.
• According to Government guidelines, I am currently not permitted for serve hot drinks such as tea/coffee. Water and cordials in disposable cups will remain available.
I assure you that despite these stricter regimes I will ensure your visit and treatment is comfortable and enjoyable as possible. If you have any concerns about anything, please let me know and I will do what I can to satisfy you.
After the treatment
In order to minimise cash handling in the current climate, I have extended payment options to include all major cards/ Apple Pay/ Google Pay / PayPal QR Code, credit vouchers and BACS as options. Cash payment is still accepted if that is your preferred method,
Aftercare instructions for your chosen treatment are sent to you via email.
All of these procedures have been implemented for yours and my safety . I will continue to take advice from the Government and the NHS regarding safe practice and will amend them as necessary.
Thank you for your understanding.
Kemmy Arora Mehan